The Philip Norelco AT830 model isn’t there top dog like Norelco SensoTouch 3D 1250x but if you want to save money without losing quality this shaver is a grand choice.
It comes with a Dual Precision System geared towards to cutting your long and short hairs separately. The Super Lift and Cut technology helps to prevent and reduce skin irritation by cutting better and fight off tugging of the hairs.
This shaver is equipped with an AquaTec seal leaving you with the choice of whether to dry shave or enjoy a wet shave without all those messy gels and foams—while saving money on those unneeded products. Now you can get a nice close shave while in your shower without worrying about skin discomfort.
One hour of charging will gain you 50-minutes worth of cordless shaving. Plus this shaver offers you a “quick charge” where you don’t have to be afraid of the shaver dying out on you mid-shave requiring a mere THREE MINUTES to give your shaver enough power to finish up the last few hairs.
Pretty simple in the maintenance department as it comes with a protective cap to protect the screens and a brush for effortless cleaning.
• The quick charge is a great feature when you only have a few spots left mid-shave and don’t have time to wait a full hour to get some power
• Wet and dry shaving experience with its AquaTec seal.
• Dual Precision that will adjust to the contours of your face cutting both short and long hairs.
• Super Lift & Cut technology that leaves no flat-lying hairs unscathed.
• Replacement parts are relatively low in cost.
I wouldn’t use this shaver if it’s been a couple days since your last. Keep it a daily shaver for optimal results.
• You cannot use this shaver while plugged in and with a full charge you only get 50-minutes of shave time (even though this shaver offers a quick charge you wouldn’t need the quick charge feature if this shaver provided the common full hour that other shavers give)
• This shaver doesn’t have any “look at me” features that wouldn’t necessarily be a problem except for the one special feature that all shavers should have. An LED time display to let you know when you’re running out of juice to do a quick all over shave to at least have a some what even shave without resorting to any disposable shavers lying around.
Overall, this is a good shaver for its price but meant more for the beginner as the shave doesn’t provide the closest shave possible based on what I’ve read from consumer’s that have bought this model. They all still enjoyed this shaver but it could be better.